How to Use Cross-chain Feature by AliumSwap
- By Alium Finance
Here is everything you wanted to know about easy, reliable, fast, and safe trading on the most feature-packed multi-chain DEX on the market!
Does it happen to you that when you mention “Token” in a casual conversation — people still ask you what is this? It happened to me a few days ago. So, there I was, explaining it to a person who is not only my friend but also a business and a real estate owner who is generally very financially literate. This just shows how early we are.
With this in mind, we realize that even some things that may seem simple to an average cryptocurrency investor incite fear in others. People are rightfully worried about losing their money, no matter how small their investment is — that they would rather sit on it, do nothing and watch the inflation eat it away at an even faster rate.
Have no fear, the HowTo is here!
We have prepared a little tutorial to demonstrate how to use the upcoming cross-chain feature on AliumSwap multi-chain DEX:
Let’s say, we have some BNB lying around in our wallet and we want to cash it out into USDC on Polygon
- First of all, you need to connect your wallet and choose BNB Chain because this is where our tokens currently residing
2. Secondly, you need to select any token you would like to swap. In our case, it’s going to be SHIB
3. Next, we will enter the token that we wish to swap to. In our case, we want USDC on Polygon Network, so now our screen looks like this:
4. Enter the number of tokens you wish to send or receive.
Prices vary and sometimes we want to protect ourselves from entering the trade under unfavorable terms. To gain greater control over the price and the time for the transaction — we can set the “slippage” that will stop the trade in case the price deviates too much from our desired price and the deadline to avoid getting into the trade too late.
5. Finally, once you entered your amount of token you need to proceed with confirmation of the transaction on your wallet.
6. Now, all you have to do is to confirm and swap your tokens. The process will take a moment and transactions can be tracked.
So, let’s start trading by visiting AliumSwap at https://alium.finance/swap/
Visit us at the links below:
Official Website https://alium.finance/